NY (PRWEB) November 19, 2007
SheFinds.com has released its annual Sold Out- Still Find the Hottest Christmas Gifts list for 2007, providing shoppers with a much anticipated list of goods likely to be sold out early this holiday season and where to find them.
Consumers are expected to do $ 11.9 billion in e-commerce sales this holiday season. This means that there is a lot of competition to score the most wished for and hard to find gifts for Christmas. Shefinds.com is prepared to help consumers navigate their way through cyber traffic to find perfect presents quickly, no shopping malls required.
Based on a poll of news outlets, major retailers and e-tailers, SheFinds editors forecast the following items to go scarce as competition for holiday gifts heats up:
Buy these 5 in demand items now – or plan on leaving IOUs under the tree:
1. iEverything: The newbie iPhone and always-popular iPod Nano duke it out for top billing this holiday season. With these slick devices becoming more and more affordable, we think every household will need at least two of each.
2. Denim: Wide-leg jeans took the denim world by storm, and brands like Hudson, Paige, and William Rast continue to sell more quickly than stores can restock.
3. Tory Burch Ballet Flats: Although plenty of imitations arose after Tory Burch introduced her fashionable flats, none carry the cache of her stylish shoe with its signature buckle. This season all styles are popular, although the patent leather version may be particularly hard to find.
4. Anya Hindmarch Eco-Tote: Although the in-demand Not a Plastic Bag design already sold out in stores, determined buyers will keep the eBay auctions lively.
5. Smart Cycle: This toy is everywhere and is getting rave reviews. No couch potatoes allowed; players have to pedal to play educational games that sneak in colors, letters and numbers.
6. Full list of sell out items: May be found by visiting: http://shefinds.com/soldout. Hot items for kids can be found at http://momfinds.com/soldout
In addition to providing consumers with information on which items will sell out rapidly, SheFinds.com tells consumers where they can conveniently obtain and purchase sold out or soon to be sold out items online.
“SheFinds.com is a resource for busy shoppers everywhere,” notes e-commerce expert and SheFinds.com founder Michelle Madhok. “The What Will Sell Out List has become a popular annual column, and we hope that with our help, SheFinds.com readers will know to shop early before popular gifts are gone.”
A sample of SheFinds discoveries for Holiday ’07: